Tuesday 31 March 2015

Wedding Card #2

Well March has certainly gone out like a lion today.  We've had the lot ... gales, rain, sleet, snow, hail, and all interspersed with dazzling sunshine and blue skys!  'Spring' a couple of weeks ago was definitely nowhere in sight today ;)

I was asked to make another card for the same wedding that I made a card for a couple of days ago... panic!  My repertoire of ONE wedding design had to quickly grow to TWO hahaha!

I bought these Mr & Mrs stamps from Woodware a while back after seeing the lovely Coops use them on one of her cards - I stamped them first on patterned DP and then matted up on some white card.  The text at the bottom (silver peel offs) was by request, I thought it was a bit odd myself!  Ah well, hope they like it as I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Taylored Expressions scallop die; Paper Smooches heart die.

Die Cuttin Divas #209 - include a die
The Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Clear it out - I've been hoarding this DP for ages as too nice to use, and then I went a bit crazy on this card and used loads!!

10 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Great wedding card, Lynn. I like the oversized "Mr. & Mrs." Agree with you on the requested sentiment. LOL

Lin said...

This is a fun card, Lynne! Love the blue and neutral colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love this Lynne.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, love your paperpiecing :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Stunner! Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lynne I do love these big word stamps superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

This is a lovely wedding card, Lynne, what gorgeous papers! Very elegant!

I hope the stormy weather has now passed on: I was up at 2am on Monday night to rescue the bins that had blown into the road! Now they have a brick in the bottom to weight them down, I hope that works! Roll on, Spring! :)

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i love this stamp set and your design and pretty papers are gorgeous.customers do have some strange requests don`t they??

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

Such a sweet card, Lynne! Love the monochromatic colour scheme. Thank you so much for joining us at The Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Terrific!!!! Love this card too, so great to see you join us again!!!!!!!