Monday 27 March 2017

Woof Hello

Just a wee quickie make from me tonight, I've been busy recently and no time for card making or blogging!  We had the most glorious sunny weekend so there was lots of washing done (= ironing mountain!) and some weeding done in the garden (= rediscovered sore muscles!)  It was fab to see some decent weather though :)
I've also been finishing off a cross stitch project that has been several years in the making!  It's off getting framed at the minute so I'll hopefully share the finished result at the weekend.

This card is based on this week's featured stamper challenge over at Splitcoast - here's Hideko's original.   I diecut my rectangle and distressed the background.  Then fussy cut my Tim Holtz pup and added glossy accents.  Doodled stitching.  Nice and easy and I love how it turned out :)


16 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This card really did turn out great. I love everything about it, including that rather confused-looking pup. Your shaded background was so perfect to highlight the rectangle and draw focus to the pup. Nice work!

Sarah G said...

This is such a fun card, Lynne! The cute pup is framed perfectly with the subtle inking and I love the added doodling around the frame. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)

sandie said...

This is adorable. Wonderful CAS look and so cute too. Love the google eyes. Thanks for joining Aaa

debby4000 said...

This is brilliant, absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Julie B said...

Awww, love your cute pup. :)

Esther said...

Adorable pup! Loving the glossy eyes and stitching around the frame - great details. It's such a fab, CAS card and really effective. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Flo said...

Such a cute card! I love the subtle blue background, and the puppy, disheveled as he is, is so cute.

Sid said...

Love the way his ear pops out of the frame ! Great card Lynne !

Sarah said...

Totally gorgeous!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! I think I should invest in this set, Jo x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I just love that little puppy stamp ... he's definitely on my wish list and keeps moving up it each time I see him in blogland. A wonderful CAS design and perfectly framed image with your stitched border. Just stunning and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That delicate ombre background looks like a perfect summer sky with your pop peeping in at the window. What a great card Lynne! The doodled stitching detail is such a lovely embellishment too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Aileen said...

Great card Lynne, love the dog and his wobbly eyes.

Aileen said...

love this wonderful puppy and the way you did his eyes with glossy accents. Great card

Macimbalo said...

This is just adorable, love everything about it!

Macimbalo said...

This is just adorable! Love everything about it!