Wednesday 24 May 2017

Birthday Pinkness

Here's this week's sketch over at Splitcoaststampers.  It's easier than it looks if you have a couple of sheets of DP that kinda go together!  If you'd like to play along, please link your card over at Splitcoaststampers.

For my card I've used these cute little mice from Penny Black - coloured with watercolour pencils and glitter added to the white dots on the pressie.
I'm no good at precise cutting and it took me a bit of slicing to get my shapes to roughly the right shape.  I hid the wonky joins with some silver peel offs so you'd never know just how bad they are ;)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Beautiful colouring on this sweet card. I did laugh at your geometric struggles, not just me then! Cara x

Dotty Jo said...

Another adorable card! Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Wonky joins or not, your card is super cute. It would have taken me ages to get those shapes cut out. I think you've done a masterful job!!