Wednesday 21 June 2017

SC650 Bunny Birthday

Happy Mid-Summer's Day!  Where did that first half of the year go!!  It has been such a hot humid and sticky day today, I couldn't wait to get out of our office!  Definitely fuzzy hair weather ;)

Here's the new sketch over at Splitcoaststamper - if you'd like to play along please link your card here.
I was a bit stumped by this one for a while, I reckon those swirls and circles would be perfect for some of those gorgeous mandela stamps doing the rounds at the minute, but my stash doesn't include any!

Instead I've gone for a sun shaped die, and yes, oh dear, it's that pink paper again!  And there's still LOADS left ;)
My bunny is from Lili of the Valley - fussy cut with my Tim Holtz snips (which I'm lovin!) and then popped up on dimensionals.
Sparkle and clear gloss added to my flowers.  A few pink sequins from my stash.


7 comments:

Cara said...

That was a tricky sketch, but you came up with a fabulous card. Still lovin' the papers!

Cheryl W. said...

Cute card! I'm not sure I have that many pink patterned papers that would go together so perfectly.

Kuni said...

Wonderful card with a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Daniela said...

Eine niedliche Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Lynne, such a cutie and perfect for The Cutie Pies xx

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Die Karte ist sooo süß! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Challenge der Sweet Stampers. LG Karina