Friday 15 September 2017

Santa's been framed ;)

It's reminder time over at Naughty or Nice for this month's challenge of 'framed'










There's some vouchers for Bugaboo up for grabs this month, so play along and add your links over at the blog.

I've gone all Christmassy with mine :)  I've used an oldie Santa and porthole frame from MFT.  I popped the frame up on dimensionals and then tucked Santa's feet under and then popped his hat up on dimensionals too. I always think the more sparkle the better on a Christmas card, so I added glitter to his hat and went over his red suit with my clear sparkle pen. Oh and clear gloss to his boots, gloves and belt.  Little silver stars from stash.  And die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

He is a lovely Santa, very jolly. I am afraid I find some of them a bit sinister looking!! Lovely design too xx

Dotty Jo said...

Always love this Santa! I'm with you on the whole sparkle thing - the more the merrier I say! Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute Christmas card! Sometimes those oldie Christmas stamps are still the best. I'm beginning to get anxious to get home from my holidays and make cards!!

brenda said...

A real fun looking Santa and super design, many thanks for joining our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
Jo

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining CRAFT Christmas challenge. Elaine

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) I love these little Santa's and the frame and CAS design are perfect, love the white stitching around the edges too, it gives a perfect finishing touch :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Lynne! What a fun Santa!

love Mags B x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful Christmas card and design! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Lynne. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I enjoy having you play along.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Mervi said...

Fabulous design and so lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m