Friday 15 December 2017

Naughty or Nice reminder - seeing double


We've gone festive over at Naughty or Nice and all you have to do is make a holiday card with a sentiment.  There's a prize up for grabs from Bugaboo - hope you'll play along too.

It's my last Christmas card of the season (hopefully!) and, as usual, it's Greg's one!  I've used little Snowy again - it definitely makes it easier for next year that I know everyone got this image and I'll know not to use it again for their cards.

I masked off Snowy and then stamped it again to make a 'Mrs'.  Awwwww ;)

Coloured with watercolour pencils and then I added some sparkle to their hats and scarves, and then clear gloss and glitter to the trims.  My pretty Stampin' Up DPs and fabric embellishments were from a candy win.  Little silver stars from stash.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, this is lovely Lynne and he will love it. The fabric finishing touches look amazing xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! I'm totally going to CASE this idea, Lynne, for my Mom and Dad's card! It's a beauty, Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

So cute! Love the snowman duo. They look thrilled to be spending Christmas together. How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I managed to get all my wrapping done today. Hooray!! Have a great weekend.

Di said...

Oh you clever little sausage Lynne! What a perfect pair they make - such a great idea to mask Snowy and make a couple. LOVE the country feel that adding the gingham and the fabric embellishments gives to the card. Wonderful work and Greg will be tickled I should think! I'm certainly gonna case the masking of snowy - what a lovely idea!

Hugs

Di xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Lynne with my favourite Snowy snowmen, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Barb said...

A lovely card. I love the two snowmen and the embellishments are lovely. Barbxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a super Christmas card, those snow people are adorable. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the That's Crafty Tis The Season Challenge.
Warm Wishes Tracey DT

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow!!! Such an adorable Christmas card..Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stamper's- Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal