Monday 19 February 2018

Birthday Balloon

This bit of DP has been knocking round my table for a few months now, so I figured it was about time I got it stuck down and used up!

I was looking for an image with a balloon for the MFT Birthday Project challenge - up up and away - and this cutie from Tiddly Inks was the first I came across.
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear gloss added to the balloon and glitter to her pompoms.  Little pink stars from stash.


  • As You Like It - favourite way to add a sentiment - well I've no printer, my handwriting is awful, and I've only a couple of sentiment dies, so my only other option is to stamp it!  Definitely made much easier too with my TH stamping platform :)
  • Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge - February

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Lynne! I like how you've added gloss to the balloon! Jo x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the image with that paper. Wonderful glossy balloon :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sarah said...

This is great Lynne, love the paper, the cute stamp and the shiny balloon is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at AYLI xx

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card! Too bad you don't have more of that background paper. It looks great, and I think it was the perfect choice to create a setting for your cute image.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Lynne. I love the image and your colouring! Thank you for playing along with us at As You Like It. Hope to see you in our next challenge. Luv, Wilma

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog