Saturday, 14 September 2013

Things that go Bump in the night!

See Brenda, I told you I'd no crafty pennies left as I'd spent them all!  This is one of my treats from Alley Way Stamps (Bumps in the night), how cute is that zombie!!

I also bought a bit of vellum recently which I'm lovin!  I haven't done any heat embossing in ages, wish I'd embossed my images too instead of only the sentiment, but I'll have to remember and keep an old tumble dryer sheet handy as my embossing was a bit messy.  Zombie popped up on dimensionals and then his head again; bat's body stuck down and wings popped up.




Simon Says Monday challenge - embossing
Creative Card Crew #44 - things with wings
Layout inspired by CASE study #157
Daring Cardmakers - signature style - mine's CAS, with a cute image and a bit of colouring!
Use it Tuesday #63 - friendship - my old stash is my DP and ribbon
A Little Bit Crafty September challenge - clean and simple

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'sentiment', so funny! Great card Lynne, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this lynne.really fantastic images and sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and spooktacular card Lynne! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on this weeks challenge! I can see the inspiration but you've gone a made a creation all your own! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know that I've ever called a zombie cute before, but that little guy is awesome! I love all the dimension you used too. Thanks for joining us at UIT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'd say you spent your money wisely. This is too much fun. You know, I hear things 'go bump in the night' quite often. I probably imagine most of them. I'm a real scaredy cat....afraid of the dark. LOL I just love this fun card.

    Not sure about your penny situation, though. HE



















































    I left a comment but I think it disappeared. I'll check later.







    EHEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove that quote! Thank you so much for the laugh. Great card - thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossing, love the sentiment, love the images, love it all! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw your card as a top 2 winner over at Use it Tuesday! congrats! Your card is awesome! That sentiment makes me laugh and that zombie is the perfect image! Soooooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thank You for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog
Your comments are much appreciated!
Hugs
Lynne :)