Thursday 27 July 2017

Arthur Alooishus at the Beach

Here's a wee row of beach huts for you - we don't really have them here at any of our beaches in Northern Ireland, but I loved seeing them when we holidayed in Devon and Cornwall.
I've had this beach hut stamp in my stash for years now, and think I've only used it once!  Bad me!  But I've paired it here with Arthur Alooishus from Eat Cake Graphics and they work well as a background stamp :)

Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Chalked clouds.  Arthur popped up on dimensionals.
Sentiment also from ECG: Happy Birthday (fun text)

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics

10 comments:

Cara said...

I want to go to that beach for my birthday! Wonderful card with fabulous colouring x

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! I'd love a beach hut in Cornwall! Jo x

Kim said...

Great card Lynne, love the beach huts !
Kim x

Cheryl W. said...

That Arthur is a happy guy! Love the huts as a background for him. They set the scene so nicely. Hope you've had a good week. :)

Sarah said...

Love this rainbowy creation Lynne. He looks really happy to be at the seaside!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne it is so lovely to be able to come visit you after such a long absence I am hoping to rejoin blogland on a more regular basis soon I have missed my friends so much. Lynne this is fantastic I love those little beach huts and Ted looks such fun, excellent creation
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

the beach huts are so cute! Arthur is obviously enjoying his day at the beach! I hope you get lots of lovely sunshine this month!

love Maggie x

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. so adorable..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

debby4000 said...

Love your cute card, the row of beach-house in the background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby