I don't make many spooky cards (we're not really into cards at Halloween here!), but this one is for Mum using some Eat Cake Graphics stamps:
A little bite (text)
I inked up my background, added some cloud effects and then some orange and black splatters for good measure. I used the inlaid die effect for my moon - though I'd had a clever idea of cutting through the white card at the same time as the base and it left a bit of an imprint. A few silver stars and that's it really!
Of course I had to take my picture before my gloss on their eyes was dry and managed to drop it! grrr. Though I didn't re-do it as I kinda like the effect. Lucky eh?
- Addicted to Stamps #265 - make someone smile
- Creative Inspirations #282 - Halloween
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- As You Like It - people or animals - I've definitely waaaay more critter stamps than people. I find them more versatile, and easier to colour too!
- Creative Kockouts #217 - Halloween