Monday 10 July 2017

Birthday gull

Monday again, but at least it's a nice short week!  We're off work Wed & Thurs for the Twelfth holidays and I treated myself to Friday off too, it was just too tempting to resist ;)  Hopefully the weather will smarten up a bit.

I was very lucky recently to win some MFT $$ and blew them on this fab seagull set that I've been ogling for a while, and the porthole die.  Reckon you'll be seeing more of these critters, I love them!
My little fishies are from one of the older MFT kitty sets - covered with my clear sparkle pen. Seagull popped up on dimensionals.


10 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I love your fish and seagull scene. What a fun card! You have a great eye for picking out cute critters.

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.

Cara said...

Fabulous nautical card, love the addition of the fish. Enjoy your short work week x

Rene said...

This is fantastic! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Dotty Jo said...

This is such fun, Lynne! I love that the gull is pointing to the fish. Hope the weather improves - heavy rain here all day, Jo x

Unknown said...

This is a great card for our Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

Thank you for joining us

June/DT

Sally Dodger said...

A really fun card. I love your seagull stamp and the porthole effect is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

Cazro said...

Arggh! This is so cute. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute. I love how the circle is a port hole. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always so nice to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Julie B said...

Love the little fish swimming by and the stencil background is so effective.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)