This floral image was one of my recent purchases from Clearly Besotted. I might get my watercolours out for the next attempt, I think they would work well with this one. I might go over my leaves again, they're a wee bit pale looking here - though the days are so dark and my photos are rubbish so it's hard to tell really!
- Penny Black and More December - flowers
- Make My Monday #112 - female birthday
- As You Like It - favourite die - mine's definitely this set of square dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs - I like how alternate sizes have a different edging
And a final outing for my favourite snowman - apologies I've probably overused him on my blog this season! I've my Mum's calendar pages all made in advance this year, so thought I might make some for my own desk in work. I'd a couple of wee snippets of white sparkly card that were just too small to go back into my stash and were destined for the bin, so used them up here for snowflakes. I also added in some clear gloss dots + glitter for sparkly falling snow and I've inked in some snowdrifts but they're not really showing up in my pic. Bye bye snowdude!
- Pixie's Snippets Challenge #368 (Di has some AMAZING giveaways going if you join in with this callenge!)
- Crative Inspirations #December - festive fun
- Sparkles Forum Challenge #123 - glitter and sparkle