I only had time to make this quickie, inspired by one I saw on my buddy Benzi's gallery and based on this tutorial on SCS for selfie cards.
For my card, I used one of the pups from the new Tim Holtz set, and my flowers in the background are from Eat Cake Graphics:
Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss added to his eyes and nose, glitter to his collar, and then my flowers also covered with my clear glitter pen. Little stars mounted on dimensionals.
- Love to Scrap - no rulz
- As you like it - favourite shaped card base - mine is A6, simply because that's what I have the most envelopes I have and because it's the most economical shape to cut from A4 card!
- Polkadoodles #34 - beginning with F - flowers or face
- Allsorts #378 - use at least 2 dies
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #66 - H is for Hounds
- Layout from Get Creative #46