I don't know anyone who sends St Patrick's Day cards in Ireland, so next batch for me is Easter. And I reckon I'll be using my Mama Elephant bunnies for most of them!
For this one I inked up the BG and then fussy cut the bunny layer. Gorgeous sparkly blue card for my sentiment. Square dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- As You Like It - favourite Easter character - the Easter Bunny of course! What other critter will bring you chocolate?!! ;)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - I used the bunny from the inspiration pic
- Cuttlebug Mania - springtime
- Word Art Wednesday #326/327 - anything goes
- Stamping Sensations March - forest friends
For this one I used up some scraps of paper on my table and some of my gold glitter card; I'm not sure if these bunnies work in the circle or not. Maybe I should have added an extra layer to the frame to make it stand out a bit. I also added in some score lines to the blue layer to give it a wee bit of interest. Unfortunately I don't do straight, and the ones at the bottom were waaaay off, so I moved my orange panel lower than I'd intended which left the bottom blue bit with no lines at all.