Naughty or Nice. This month's theme is a Christmas one (of course!!) and you can go traditional or modern - A Christmas Carol versus Frozen. Hope you'll play along and pop over to the blog to see the other Troublemakers fab creations :) And there's a prize of some Die-namics up for grabs this month!
I've gone for the 'modern' look with my card. I watercoloured my base in the Frozen movie colours - I think every little girl in the country has either an Anna or an Elsa dress and all the other stuff that goes with it! I wouldn't be surprised at all if you could get Frozen toilet roll!!
My singing goose is an oldie from Penny Black, and the sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers. Paper Smooches snowflake dies.
Thursday, 1 December 2016
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
It's not quite finished, but I didn't want to miss the last day of the 30 day colouring challenge after I managed to keep up the rest of the month.
I reckon I'll probably add some flowers or butterflies and a bit of sparkle - if I remember I'll add the finished version.
Tiddly Inks image - coloured with watercolour pencils and highlights added to her hair with ordinary pencils.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Get Creative #53 - Birthday
- Addicted to Stamps #222 - make your mark
- Word Art Wednesday #258 - anything goes
- Layout from Sugar Pea Designs Mix it Up challenge #25
Tuesday, 29 November 2016
I haven't used this oldie Penny Black stamp for aaaaages, but you'll be seeing him again in a couple of days for my Naughty or Nice DT post! Though actually, maybe he's a she now I think of it with all that pinkness ;)
'She' looked a bit lonely so I masked her off and stamped her a couple of buddies.
Falalalala sentiment is from a recent win from Happy Little Stampers. Coloured with watercolour pencils; snowflake dies coloured to match. Dates hand written.
- Penny Black Saturday November - anything but a card
- Power & Spark challenge - pink Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge November - watercolour
- Crafty Cardmakers #178 - anything but a card
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas to die for
Monday, 28 November 2016
Webster's tilting his head.
The sentiment is an oldie from (I think) Penny Black.
Coloured with a mix of watercolour pencils and ordinary pencils. Sentiment popped up on dimensionals.
- Seize the Birthday - presents or anything Birthday
- Pile it on #122 - two patterns
- Penny's challenge #305 - anything goes
- Polkadoodles #47 - anything goes
Day 28 of the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge
Sunday, 27 November 2016
I've used a sentiment from Paper Smooches and the images are from Eat Cake Graphics:
Bunch of Grass
Kitty Sebastian has very long whiskers
I tried a new technique for me here - I watercoloured my image and then highlighted areas with my ordinary pencils. I'll be trying this again as I like how it added a bit of detail to my kitty.
- General card design based on Jenni's fab card over at the Muse Challenge #193 (see right)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - triotastic (three stars)
- Inspiration Destination #113 - anything goes
Day 26 of the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge
This card is based on this week's featured stamper challenge over at Splitcoast - here's Jan's original
My image is from Paper Smooches, not sure about the sentiment. Coloured with watercolour pencils, sparkle added to his beak and feet, and clear gloss to his eyes/feet/beak. Owl popped up on dimensionals.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - triotastic - I used 3 colours: brown, blue, gold
- Fab'n Funky #328 - things with wings
- Creative With Stamps #8 - use a bird stamp
- Love to Scrap #90 - anything goes
Day 27 of the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge
Friday, 25 November 2016
I also had some happy mail today, these lovely MFT stamps that I won recently from Simon Says Stamp :) My flowers are one of the first stamps I ever bought, I think they were from Cornish Heritage Farm, and they still get inky quite often. Coloured with watercolour pencils, sparkle added to the petals and popped up on dimensionals.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - trio-tastic
- CASual Fridays #161 - be thankful
- Word Art Wednesday #258 - anything goes
- Pile it On #121 - thank you
- General layout based on CAS(e) this Sketch #199
Day 25 of the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge