Saturday 15 June 2024

Andrea's Birthday card

 Hi all, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged.  I have made a few cards (forgot to take pics) but my mojo is sorely lacking so there hasn't been a lot created!  I'm blaming the weather - our summer so far has been rubbish!  I think we had 3 or 4 days of shorts weather ( which I spent fence painting!) and since then it's been fleeces and raincoats!  Awful that it's almost mid-summer's day and we still have the heating on!

Anyway, here to share this card I made for my sister-in-law.  I bought a few sets of these LOTV stamps in the sale, so you'll be seeing more of them, they're always a pleasure to colour.




Colour theme from MFT Colour challenge #238

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - bright and cheerful 

Make My Monday - B is for Birthday Bear

AAA Birthday #62 - cute

And seeing as I haven't shared one for a while, here's a wee pic of Miss Molly enjoying a snooze in the garden...

7 comments:

Tee said...

This is a gorgeous card with that little bear peeping out from the candles! And Miss Molly is adorable too! Thank you for sharing with us over at Make My Monday.

Liz said...

Super card Lynne, such a cute design. Miss Molly looks like she's enjoying her snooze.
Liz xx

Cheryl W said...

Sweet birthday card! I love the image--especially the way you've added a glow around each of the candle flames. Molly is adorable. Hope she gets lots more warm afternoons in the garden.

meg said...

LOTV stamps never fail to please,beautifully coloured image and card,thank you for joining in at MMM

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Sarah said...

Awww I love seeing Miss Molly!! It actually feels like October at the moment, but it does look like we might get a dry week...fingers crossed. Love the colours you have used on this fabulous Birthday card xx

Sarn said...

Hi Lynne

LOVE this cute and colourful birthday card with the personalised sentiment.

Such a great picture of Miss Molly enjoying her snooze too.

Happy Monday xxx