Wednesday 1 May 2024

Guest Designing at AAA Birthday

I'm delighted to be Guest Designer over at AAA Birthday, and this month's challenge is a nice easy one ...


You can play along at AAA Birthday, hope to see you there!

For my card I've used this lovely cupcake stamp from Lili of the Valley, doesn't it look good enough to eat!  (I thought my entire life that I didn't like cherries and then last year tasted one and it was delicious!!). A wee bit of shading to the background, a few metallic splatters and a leftover diecut flower was all it needed to finish it.


Snippets Challenge #479 - my snippet is my flower which was cut from a little scrap of yellow card

Word Art Wednesday #645/646 - anything goes 

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous card and it looks so yummy. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

The Crafty Den said...

What a yummy card Lynne. The cupcake looks amazing and your colouring is fantastic. We are delighted to have you as our guest this month at AAA Birthday. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl W said...

Your card is fantastic! That cupcake definitely looks good enough to eat (because you've colored it so perfectly). When I was a kid, we ate some small, deep red berries called "choke cherries." I guess they were named that because they had substantial pits, which you could choke on, I guess. I never did, thank goodness, even though I must have eaten many, many pounds of them, as they grew wild near our house.

Sarn said...

That cupcake certainly does look yummy. Love everything this birthday card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’ll get my big skipping rope out again later if you want to join in! Xxx

Sarah said...

Well done on your guest spot Lynne and what a gorgeous card, definitely good enough to eat and NO calories!! xx

Di said...

Wow Lynne - that cupcake certainly does look yummy and your card is fabulous! Every single added detail is perfect. Love how the added flower picks up on the image itself too.

Hugs
Di xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card and amazing colouring - those cherries do look good enough to eat!

Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I finally got here so glad I did your card is beautiful I love the image I love the CAS style and the stitched dies it looks super congratulations on your GDT
hugs
lolo x