- Stamp + Create April challenge - use at least one die
- Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #81
- Pile it On #14 - wooden
- Tammys Scrapin Corner #57 - recipe - 1 image, 2 dies (my circle and scallop), 3 embellies (twine, charm, silver dots)
- Colour theme from The Play Date Cafe
- Crafts 4 Eternity #R#119 - wonderful wings
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Pelicans Post from High Hopes) coloured and then I made a hash of die cutting it! Next effort I was in the middle of paint splattering my BG and was a bit heavy with the splodging and ended up smearing it across the paper! Third effort was splattering my BG again and managed to get some on my pelican (if I'd stuck down my mask a bit better it wouldn't have happened LOL) so I had to recolour another one and pop it up on dimensionals. Ah well, I like the finished effort!