Sunday 23 June 2013

Teacher Thank You card

After my cardmaking bonanza last week my mojo's been missing all week, and I'm not convinced he's back yet!  Maybe it's our 'lovely weather' ... we'd a great day today if you fancied a bit of kite flying with your wellies on LOL!

This card is for a teaching assistant, using Mouse Tales from High Hopes.  Coloured with pencils and lots of bling added to my butterflies - I'd started off with just the 3 top butterflies and then decided the bottom bit needed 'something'.

Layout inspired by Sketch Saturday #264 - using sketch #259
There She Goes #212 - anything goes
Fab'n funky #176 - animals
Sister Act #12 - anything goes

4 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Lynne. Love the image.

Cathy P said...

Great job with the sketch, Lynne! The three little butterflies on the bottom make it look like a whole parade of butterflies. They lead to the big one and then your eye moves away with the smaller ones on above it. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday with us this week. I am sure the teaching assistant will love your card.
Hugs,
Cathy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.really sweet image and I love the butterflies ;D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous image, thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx