Sunday 13 October 2013

Spotty Butterfly

Another wee card for my stash.  I was inspired by the coloured triangles in the photo from The Alley Way Stamps challenge - I've had this DP in my stash forever, and just never felt the inclination to use it!  I also kept the bright colour theme and lots of white, but ended up going yellow rather than the pink/orange colour in the pic.

Photo inspiration from The Alley Way Stamps: BE Inspired 39
Totally Gorjuss #205 - wings and things
Crafts 4 Eternity R#145 - clean and simple
Sister Act #28 - anything goes

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Lynne. That paper really worked with your inspiration photo.
Hope your weather is as nice as mine today. In the 80's and sunny.

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, that triangle paper is perfect! I love how it looks with the striped layer and the butterfly! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Evie said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab butterfly and i love your paper and design :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Love the bright colours Lynne and how the DP echoes the inspiration pic. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Ali said...

Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :) I am LOVING the colors you picked and how you did the layering! Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS