This card was inspired by this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast ... HERE's Annette's original.
I've used all old stash on my card ... Paper Smooches bunny, heart and sentiment; CC Designs fence die; Martha Stewart grass punch; and some pink card candy from my stash. I had a go at using white chalk on my blue BP for clouds - think it looks OK but doesn't really show up much on my pic. Clear gloss added to my bunny's eyes and teeth, and the little heart popped up on dimensionals. Other than that, nice and simple, and I love how it turned out :)
- Sister Act #80- anything goes
- Simply Create Too #73 - shop in your craft room
- As you like it - favourite style - definitely cute for me, I can't imagine using this little bunny on an elegant card ;)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - anything goes
- Party Time Tuesdays #186 - anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts October - animals