Monday 4 May 2015

High Hopes - Sam's Big Play

Happy Bank Holiday!   I can hardly believe it's May already, where has the year gone!

It's my day for posting over at High Hopes blog ... today's card uses a new image from our Fairies and Adventurers release.  This is Sam's Big Play and I've coloured him with my watercolour pencils in the colours of our local team, the Belfast Giants.  I also added some clear gloss to his hockey stick, puck and the blades of his skates.

Play along with this month's Anything High Hopes Goes challenge to win new stamps of your choice ... if you don't have any HH stamps there's a free digi over at High Hopes blog.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful chap card Lynne. Super stamp and a great layout too xx

coops said...

this is fantastic lynne.brillliant image and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Carolina F. said...

Love it!

cheiron said...

Such a fun stamp and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Jackie said...

Fabulous card :o)
Jackie xx

Karen M said...

Great card Lynne! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx

Cheryl W. said...

Love this hockey image. My son played hockey all through school (he STILL plays on a men's league), and he coached a University team for 5 years. I'm definitely a "hockey mom," so this card really appeals to me.

Lee-Anne said...

Wonderful coloring and such a great layout, Lynne! So happy you could join us at ATSM!