My image is from Eat Cake Graphics ...
8016-E Lewis and Trudy's wild ride
I think it would be great for holiday or moving home cards too.
I've coloured my image with watercolour pencils and then used my new Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to highlight the fenders and wheel trims (I'm seriously loving this stuff!!)
Just noticed though that I forgot to colour in my doggy's nose
- Layout from CAS Colours & Sketches #130
- Cutie Pie #88 - cats & dogs
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts June challenge - furry friends
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - June
- 613 Avenue Create #129 - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Creative Inspirations #319 - your favourite ... I've used my favourite stamp company and my new favourite product, my glitter pen
- Daily Marker colouring Challenge June