This is my symmetrical effort. I've used Where the Milk and Cookies go from Eat Cake Graphics. Coloured with watercolour pencils and then fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals. I also used Happy Birthday block and then thought it could be a little picture so drew in some lines and a little silver disc sticker to hang it with :) Sentiment at bottom from The Alley Way Stamps. Hand doodled border.
I also managed to use some of my unloved and unused washi tape ... Go Me!!
- Layout flipped from CAS(e) this Sketch #136
- The Daily Marker Pop Up challenge - add some lines
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - food +/or drink
- Tuesday Throwdown #257 - your favourite occasion ... mine is Birthdays :)
- Addicted to Stamps #157 - make your mark
ETA: I won at Simon Says Stamp :)