Anyway, I got lovely news today that my friend in work is now a Grandma! Wasn't expected for another couple of weeks, so it was a bit of a surprise to them all! So I spent a few hours making baby cards :)
This first one uses a never-before-used one that I found when I was looking for another - it's still lost :( but I'm sure it will turn up eventually. This little duckie is from Suzy's Zoo - it's not an image I would have thought of using for a baby card, but I think it looks OK.
- Layout from Share Joy #52
- Sweet Stampin - cute and cuddly
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stampember Stamp It
- Cuttlebug Mania - use die cuts
My little elephant is an oldie from Wild Rose Studio, and added some pink and blue splatters to the background - doesn't it kinda look like that exploding confetti! I covered my balloons and little Ellies toenails with my clear glitter pen so there's lots of sparkle.
- CAS on Sunday #91 - pastel
- I flipped the sketch from CAS Colours and Sketches #190
- Cute Card Thursday #442 - animals / creatures
And finally, here's one for Grandma herself :)
I don't normally make 'white' based cards, but I quite like how it turned out. My little bear is an oldie from Penny Black; text from Paper Smooches.