This card was inspired by this week's Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast - here's Francie's original.
For mine I used Snowman (Assembled) my all time favourite stamp from Eat Cake Graphics, and All is Calm (text). Coloured with watercolour pencils and then I covered his body and head with my clear glitter pen. His scarf and band on his hat are covered with clear gloss and glitter, and then if that wasn't enough sparkle I added some clear stickles for the snow.
Old Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #69 - show me a snowman
- Happy Little Stampers October Christmas challenge - embossing
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge #302 - turquoise / aqua
- Pile it On #118 - sparkle
Here's a real quickie! Just a sentiment stamp and this olide from Whipper Snapper. I think I used over a dozen of my watercolour pencils on this one! I thought it needed a wee touch of something, so I added some clear gloss to the petals after I'd taken this pic.
- General inspiration from AAA Cards #75. I don't have any polka dot paper left so used the colours for my petals and then splattered the dots on my background
- Inky Chicks #73 - animals
- Crafty Cardmakers #174 - Birthdays
- Fab'n Funky #321 - include the word 'happy'
- Addicted to Stamps #214 - clean and simple