This one uses another oldie Penny Black stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to the lily pad and clear gloss to the little heart. I couldn't get a decent pic this one looks better in real life - the background on the base is splattered with green paint to match my froggy. Silver mirror card embossed with an old XO folder, might be Sizzix I'm not sure.
- This card is based on this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast - here's Diane's original
- AAA Cards #80 - silver
- Pile it On #123 - celebrations
- Tuesday Morning sketches #383 - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
I bought this cute (rabbit?) from Stamping Bella recently, isn't she a cutie. The sentiment says 'tea', but I masked it out and wrote in 'coffee' as she doesn't drink tea. **Gasp** I couldn't get through the day without it LOL I also added in a couple of Eat Cake Graphics stamps - Daisy Mouse and Firefly.
- Stamping Bella - anything goes