Webster's tilting his head
(My absolute favourite puppy is featured at the end of this post!)
I've had another go with my brushos and I love how this one turned out :) I brushoed the BG, then stamped a Row of Pine Trees and coloured with watercolour pencils. Webster is popped up on dimensionals, and then I added a few enamel dots to finish.
This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics
- My Time to Craft #343 - no designer papers
- Less is More #324 - spring walk
- Classic Design Team Open #13 - April
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - splash it on
- Word Art Wednesday #278/279 - anything goes
Here's a wee pic of Rubydoo in our local park - she ALWAYS stops at the same spot to peer over the wall :). Daftie.