Snowman (assembled) from Eat Cake Graphics and my sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers. I covered my snowman with my clear glitter pen for lots of sparkle and added a few clear gems to the centre of my snowflakes.
I haven't used my eyelets for aaages, and was delighted to find one in the stash that matched my DP perfectly :)
I used an old Paper Smooches die to add my stitched hill, and then promptly covered most of it up with my snowdude. White enamel accents for falling snow.
- ABC Christmas - I for Informal
- Tuesday Throwdown #338 - something clear (clear glitter and clear gems)
- Always Fun #1 - anything goes
- Merry Monday #243 - create a scene
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin April - anything goes
- As You Like It - card base size - I usually use A6 sized cards simply because I buy A4 white cardstock and it's more economical to make 2 cards from one sheet!
- Happy Little Stampers April Christmas challenge - anything goes