Thursday 25 January 2018

Floral Congrats

Just a quickie post tonight.  I'm knackered!!  It's been a busy week in work, so I'm going to spend tonight chillin and watching telly instead of faffing about on the internet!

My lovely postie kindly delivered this beauty from Concorde & 9th yesterday.  I'd been oogling it for ages but thought it was a tad pricey, so then when my friend gave me a voucher for Christmas I finally gave in and bought it :)  And I love it!!
I'd say you'll be seeing this one again for sure!

When I added my sentiment I went round it with a white pen, then used my Tim Holtz stamper to stamp it again with Versamark and then heat embossed it.  Embossing is great fun, but my card kinda warps a bit, there's bound to be a tutorial on YouTube so I'll have to see what tips they have.

Daily Marker Colouring Challenge

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cheryl W. said...

Ooooh, that's really pretty! This image would definitely work for all kinds of occasions. Gorgeous coloring, too. I'm all worn out tonight, as well. I "worked" my volunteer shift at the thrift store today.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous stamp, love your colouring of it :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sarah said...

Well, how spooky is that, I took delivery of Concord and 9ths Beautiful Branches today, I am determined to do something other than cute this year!! This is a lovely stamp, beautifully coloured, and it fills the card blank perfectly xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is such a lovely image, Lynne, no wonder you were coveting it! Your colouring is beautiful, Jo x

Erica said...

Beautifully colored.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for our challenge no. 134, Embossing.
Join us again soon.
Erica (SCT DT Member)

Dotstolines said...

Such a beautiful card:-)! The colouring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door! Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila and Aditi DT

Daniela said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)