Saturday 25 July 2020

Roses and snowflakes

Evening all!   I was asked to make a card for a 90 year old lady, it's not too often those requests come along!  After a LOT of deliberation I ended up using this oldie from LOTV - coloured with polychromos and sparkle added to the roses.  Luckily I had a few silver peel off stickers left and had enough letters to spell out her name.

  • Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #499
  • Colour theme inspired by the picture over at Inspired By #Beach Life
  • the Flower Challenge #46 - summer or winter - I've gone for summer roses - my Mum has a fab rose garden with every colour you could want (hope she doesn't mind about my 'blue' roses LOL)

And of course I couldn't post without one from my MFT bears LOL!  The sooner they bring out this year's Christmas stamps the better, hopefully I love them (I usually do!)




5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two darling cards! So happy you could join us at IB!

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful CAS cards, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Cheryl W said...

I love both your cards Lynne. I think the nonagenarian is going to love her card. It's not often one gets a card personalized with your name. Your purple/lavender Christmas card is super! My favorite color and those bears look absolutely huggable! Hope you are having a good summer. It's been hot and muggy here, so we mostly stay inside where it's cooler.

Danni Reid said...

These cards are adorable, how wonderful to create a card for a 90th, such a special card and so beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing @ IB this week, can't wait to see more of your cards!

Sarah said...

Lucky Dorothy to get this fabulous 90th card!! Love the colours you used for those gorgeous bears!! xx