Friday 12 July 2013

Hey or Hay? ;)

It's been another glorious sunny day.  I've been a busy bee, power hosing the paving in the back garden and then I did the front drive way and weeded it too!  And in between I made this cutie ... this is version #3 - my hands were shaking after using the power hose and I made a hash of the first two!  So I'm pooped, but the beers are chillin' in the fridge and I'm looking forward to some friends coming over this eve.

Image from Penny Black.  Dots and sentiment from an old set from Practising Creativity. Coloured with copics and some wee green gems added to flower centres.

Stampin for the Weekend - pink and green
CASual Friday #109 - polkadots
Charisma Cardz #27 - no designer papers
Crafty Creations #230 - pun fun
Inky chicks #8 - masking
Annabelle Stamps #167 - polka dots

ETA: Contender at CASual Friday :)

14 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lynne, love the CAS style
Kim x

Heather said...

OMG...where do I begin. I absolutely LOVE this card. It is so darn cute. And I adore Ruby (I know I'm supposed to check out your card, but I fell in love with Ruby even more, sorry). I hope you enjoyed those beers and had some time to relax. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you come back again next week.
--Heather

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! Jo x

Julie said...

This is just lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Hugs

Julie

Karen Dunbrook said...

how cute...

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card - that cow is so cute! Hugs xx

Benzi said...

Oh, how cute. Love your moo moo and the green images at the bottom are great.

Sylvia Blum said...

such a cute card! I love it when people are able to mix a cute image with a clean and simple style!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

mandy said...

Lovely card Lynne the cow is fab and how cute is your dog Ruby :)

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy DT xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Too cute, and works so well in the CAS style. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Charisma. Good luck and hope to see you again next week.
Joyce xx

Kylie said...

Sooooo Cute! LOVE the CAS style but your cow is soooooooo CUTE lol!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Kelly Griglione said...

Hahaha, love the expression of your cow paired with the one-word sentiment! Fun card. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jingle said...

HA! This is so super cute! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog!

Darnell said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Lynne! Third time's the charm! My hands shake like that afterwards, too, so I know the feeling - good for you for persevering! Congratulations on the Contender shoutout from CFC!!