Friday 12 July 2013

Sick doggy :(


Oooh I'm so in love with this cute doggy - Beehave from Penny Black - I think we all have days like this LOL!
Coloured with pencils and 'sky' dotted in with copic markers.
I also got my eyelets out for the first time in months and managed to punch my holes very obviously wonky - so I added some twine to distract your eyes from the wonkiness ... I think it works ?
Clear gloss and glitter added to the little bee's wings.

Sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #206
Cards 4 Men #14 - bingo - I used die / image / twine
The Pink Elephant TPE207 - woodgrain
Penny Black and More July challenge - dies and punches

12 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh yea, I've been there. Too cute, Lynne. I had my eyelets out a while back, too. Fun to use some of the stuff I have hidden away.

Patti J said...

No wonk invests in sight...must have worked very well! Cute, cute card, Lynne! That dog is adorable. That's about how I feel tonight...lol. Hope you are well!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! That little guy really made me smile!! Fun card!
Thanks for coming to our birthday party this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super Cute, love the PB Stamp!!!
Great Design!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Lynne.
luv
Debby

Jessi Fogan said...

That is a large reason why I don't use eyelets - I say too many bad words when I don't get them right where I want, lol! I think the twine is a perfect rescue! Love this sweet image & how you coloured it. Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches' birthday party - good luck!!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, this is an adorable image :)

Claire said...

Another fab card and I love that image! Hugs, Claire x

Pat K said...

Awww...he is too cute. Great card!
Thanks you so much for joining us at Cards for Men this week. Pat K x

Melissa Craig said...

Poor little guy he just looks beat down. But he'd be really cute gazing at the stars or fluffy clouds too. I like it. Thanks for celebrating TMS's 4th birthday!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thank you for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x