Monday 5 August 2013

High Hopes Sneaky Peek Day 1


Day 1 of sneaky peeks for High Hopes new Christmas  Fun release ... it's been hard to keep these under wraps and not show them off! 
Sneaky Peek day 1 today, then another tomorrow along with our new challenge, and then a blog hop on Wednesday for the new release :)  You can see all of today's sneak peeks on the High Hopes Blog!

My image is 'Dogs Trio Block' - I wanted to keep my card CAS so I just hand doodled a border to match my image, dead easy!
Sentiment is an oldie: Bold Merry Christmas - I managed to stamp it a bit wonky, so put a wee holly leaf in the bottom corner to throw your eye off it!  I definitely need to get a stamp positioning thingy from Santa!  Maybe if I start hinting now in August he'll take a hint by the time December comes? Ha. 
(think I'll just buy it myself!!)

Image coloured with promarkers;  glitter added to my holly berries; flower soft to his hat; clear gloss to their noses and to the candy cane.


Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes
One Stop Craft #237 - keep it simple
Cute Card Thursday #280 - anything goes
Creatalicious challenge #53 - pets
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge extra - August
Sister Act #18 - anything goes

9 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card - adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

What a happy bunch of little pups and I love how you made it CAS. Just cute as can be.

Patti J said...

Wow...another Christmas card! You are going to be finished with them in August! Great job, Lynne! This is adorable! Love your new banner photo. It's so pretty - is that your daily view? If so, it's heavenly! Hugs...

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne, I love, love, love this ACE card that image is the tops how sweet those doggies look also a little mischievous, lol, fantastic Christmas card.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning lynne.gorgeous image and i love your fab design :D

xx coops xx

Lin said...

They are indeed adorable! Love that bird, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Wednesday challenge!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card! Loving the doodle border with colour and those adorable puppies. Do I detect a hint of fuzziness on the santa hat?! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

Hazel said...

Lovely card - super image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for August – hope to see you again soon. x

Bettina L. said...

Such cute puppies. Love the design on this christmas card and the details with the framed image and sentiment.Thanks for playing at Creatilicious Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creatilicious Challenge xx