Tuesday 15 July 2014

Double Doggies

This card was inspired by the photo inspiration over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.
I watercoloured some stripes (didn't realise they were so wonky until I took the picture LOL) and then had some arty fun with the background ... I splattered some paint, added some paw prints and dots and some enamel paint.  I also managed to use up some old stash and added a doggy charm and an eyelet.
I love how it turned out!

Paper Smooches Sparks photo inspiration
Pile it On #28 - monochrome
As You Like It - animals or people? - I prefer to colour animals as I can never get the skin on my people to look right!
Creative Inspirations #273 - favourite occasion - mine's
birthday
Clear it Out - Keep it simple

5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

What a fantastic card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oooooo love, love, love this one Lynne that is one cute, gorgeous doggy I love that background effect and the little paw marks, I have them on my kitchen floor, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie said...

A delightful card, I love your background :o)
Jackie xx

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Lynne! That doggie is so cute and funny and I also like the embellishment. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

nnalorac said...

Just too cuteLynne, love the background and lovely doggy and so love your Westie, just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carolxx