Sunday 13 July 2014

Get Well Kitty

I've been trying to convince myself that I don't really 'need' any new goodies and have been revisiting some of my oldies ... it's been aaaaages since this cutie last saw ink!

My image is Cat-ching some Rays from High Hopes - coloured with pencils and clear gloss added to their noses.  Some card candy coloured to match the fishie.  And I actually managed to use a button! Gasp!

Layout inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #144
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #185 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July
Charisma Cardz #15 - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #329 - pretty papers

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This image is so darn cute! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at FMs!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne all I have done since I have visited you is smile and smile, this is brilliant that is a fab image lovely colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Laurian said...

That is sooo cute and a great take on the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x