Tuesday, 13 January 2015

High Hopes: Precious Princess

Our new challenge at High Hopes this week is
Furry Friends
Play along with your High Hopes stamps for the chance to win a new one of your choice :)

My card uses a new stamp - Precious Princess - from High Hopes new release - I've only coloured her cheeks and ribbon and popped her up on dimensionals.

Other challenges
Allsorts Challenge #293 - new and cute
Sister Act # 88 - anything goes
Crafty Calendar January - what's new (my cat stamp)

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is darling! Every time you use these stamps, I wish I had some! Must go shopping one of these days, so I can join in their challenges! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo Lynne this is absolutely gorgeous I totally love that fluffy cat, she looks so happy must have had some cream, lol, the papers are a perfect backdrop for her, ACE card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just look at that cat and that sentiment - its calling meeeeeeeee, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have some wonderfully cute images, love the card too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card and I need that puddy cat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynne, that is the cutest, fluffiest little cat! I love your CAS design, too, so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gr eat eye catching design Lynne.

    Thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at my "new and cute" theme over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog
Your comments are much appreciated!
Hugs
Lynne :)