This card is based on Tracy's card, this week's featured stamper at Splitcoast. I used stamps from the same MFT set and used my Simon Says Stamp Christmas snow stencil on my red base. Images coloured with watercolour pencils and my Santa popped up on dimensionals. Chalked sky just behind Santa.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Winter Stamping
- Top Tip Tuesday - something new (my stamps)
- Addicted to Stamps #128 - holiday
- My time to Craft #276 - 2 or more people
- Completely Christmas #47 - Christmas card for a child
- CAS on Sunday #50 - stencil it
- Penny Black and More January - stencils / masks
- Stamp and Create January - Winter Wonderland
- Creatalicious #71 - Winter
Oh, and here's a wee pic of my nephew with the card he made for his wee sister. The only help I gave him was sticking it down on the card base and showing him how to chalk the sky ... is't his card fab!