Saturday 28 March 2015

Another Easter Bunny

Yippee our clocks go forward tonight .. it will be great to have the brighter evenings, I so hate the long dark days of winter!

Mind you, the only down side to Spring is the Dawn chorus outside my bedroom window!!  This little guy is on VERY thin ice at the minute ...









I'm not sure if he's a Thrush maybe, but boy, he has a chirp on him that would waken the dead!    He must be exhausted though, he hasn't been to bed for about a week!  The sooner he gets himself a lady friend, the quieter for us all LOL

Anyway, my card today uses a couple of High Hopes images .... Flop Eared Rabbit and Easter Balloon Bouquet.  Doubtless you'll be seeing them again this week while I try to get a move on with my Easter cards ;)  Both coloured with watercolour pencils.  White flowersoft added to his tail.  I fussy cut my balloons and popped up on dimensionals and then added clear gloss, glitter and gems.  My DPs are some super oooooold stuff from my stash .. I so begrudge using this easter egg DP, love it so much I can't actually use it LOL.  White enamel dots round my edge.

Layout from MFT Sketch MFTWSC221
Papertake Weekly - a cut above
Creative Inspirations #306 - feathered friends / animals
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
As you like it - favourite lines or no lines .. I prefer my images with lines as they're easier to colour!
Creative Card Crew #83 - Easter Critters
Top Tip Tuesday - buttons or bows
Day 25 of kathy's 30 day colouring challenge #thedailymarker30day

9 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I love those egg balloons! Great Easter card. We've had Daylight Savings Time here for a few weeks now. I, too, love the brighter, longer days.

Jackie said...

Fabulous card. Love your photograph, definitely a thrush, probably a song thrush :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabulous image - you have a great taste in stamps! Love this card, Jo x

Anonymous said...

haha super cute and love now you have used the twine with the bows, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Jingle said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great spring card. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this week.

CraftyNatalie {DT}

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! I love the colours you have used!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Kathy said...

Beautiful shading!!!

Annette said...

Hahhaa, so cute. I love that bunny!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.