This card uses Krafty Kate from Saturated Canary - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Clear gloss added to her eyes, and Wink of Stella to the cushion. Clear gems added to the butterflies.
Lawn Fawn cloud die; Martha Stewart butterflies punch.
- Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #205 (though I've just noticed I forgot about the tiny flag at the bottom of the bigger one)
- Simon Says StampWork it Wednesday September
- Penny's Paper Crafty challenge #246 - ice cream flavour ... raspberry ripple yummmm
- Cute Card Thursday #392 - things with wings
- Polkadoodles #39 - favourite card shape (mine's rectangular ... the most economical shape as I can get 2 cards from an A4 sheet of card)