I'll have to get a daintier alpa set sometime, this one's a bit 'in your face', and my only other set is a Paper Smooches one but it wouldn't be one of my favourites.
My little bear is an old Elzybell's stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. I added some white bling to the centre of my blue sequins for some extra sparkle.
- Crafty Calendar - anything goes
- Penny Black and More Sept - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - animal magic
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - die crazy
- As you like it - favourite die - this cloud die is my other favourite die, I love the shape and the stitching is just so pretty
- Crafty Catz #293 - special occasion
- Allsorts #329 - sparkle