I used a gold peel off sentiment for this, and amongst the words were these ickle tiny peels offs ... so I added some of the little circles for falling snow, little holly stickers in a couple of the corners, and some tiny stars in the bottom right corner (but they don't really show up in the pic)
I've again used my snowman from Eat Cake Graphics ..
1193-J Snowman (assembled)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to his nose and buttons. Frosted Lace stickles for snow.
- Layout based on the Papertake Weekly sketch, though I had to flip where the sentiment was placed so that my snowman was facing into the card.
- Time Out challenge #43 - Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goees
- Addicted to Stamps #168 - holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - October
- Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge - October