For some reason my photo came out a bit 'glary' - I'd outlined my image with a pale blue copic marker and also used it to highlight the sheep's wool but it doesn't show up at all in the photo. Coloured with watercolour pencils. Wink of Stella added to highlights on the chicken's comb, cow bell and '70', and then clear gloss added to the animals hooves and the '70' again so it really stands out.
- Layout from The Challenge #45
- Penny Black and More October - warm autumn colours
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Cute Card Thursday #393 - masculine
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Creative Card Crew #97 - masculine
The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge October