Monday 30 November 2015

A fishy card!

Yippeee I've finally managed to totally use up a paper stack, these are the very last remnants!  I'd already decided to use this sweet stamp from Eat Cake Graphics, so how pleased was I when I flipped one of the snippets over and there was some little fishies!  :)

This image couldn't be any easier to colour ... I used my watercolour pencils and then added some Wink of Stella to the little fish.

Stamp used:
2049-G Kitty on Rocks

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics

11 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Fun card! Love the image, and your fish-patterned paper is perfect. I (almost) know how good it feels to use up a paper stack. I have a couple with just a few scraps left in each. I need to just set my mind to using them!!

coldwaters2 said...

You are so good using up a whole paper stack Lynne I wish I could, lol, and what a fabulous card this is the design and image are brilliant
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Very cute b-day card, Lynne...
Have a great day!

Jackie said...

Another delightful image and a wonderful card Lynne :o)
Jackie xx

Di said...

Oh this really is so cute Lynne - I love the image (beautifully coloured too) and those papers are just perfect. Wonderful layout too.

I'm not sure if I've ever totally used up a paper pad in all these years - maybe that's a good little challenge to set myself this coming year :)

Hugs

Di xx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lynne, a super design with great papers.........I love the swimming fish and your image cute is beautifully coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! Super cute image and I love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lilian said...

That's such a pretty card! Love the design!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Barbara said...

Your card is so sweet and blue color is perfect for our masculine challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday CHallenge Blog! Barbarayaya

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Stiching Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx