I chalked my background ... couldn't find any of my sponges so I had a very purple finger by the time I was finished ;) My image is Arthur Alooishus from Eat Cake Graphics and Happy Birthday sentiment too. Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Wink of Stella added to his jumper for lots of sparkle. Pink and silver sequins from stash.
- Pile It On #95 - any holiday / celebration
- Sweet Stampin - wrap up warm
- CASual Fridays CFC145 - precious metals
- Fab'n Funky #281 - clean and simple
- As You Like It - favourite hobby - mine's cardmaking! I used to do a lot of cross stitch, but then there's the hassle of framing them and finding somewhere to hang them ... I much prefer taking a pic of a card I've created and then it's in the out box ;)
- Seize the Birthday - anything goes