This card is based on Tracey's card over at the Muse Challenge - I used her general layout and colour theme.
My image is from Eat Cake Graphics:
1135-M Abundance (MMM - butterflies)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the butterfly wings.
- Muse Challenge #149
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - critters
- SUYP Cats challenge #2 - Furrything goes
- Penny's Challenge #261 - cats and or children
I was late to the Tim Holtz birds party, and I don't actually use it very much though I do like it! This card is for my brother. I watercoloured my background - looks darker in real life. Simon Says sentiment die, and text from Paper Smooches. Clear gloss added to his eyes and legs. I was tempted to add a couple of blue sequins but I thought it might be a bit too girlie!
- Layout from Try Stampin on Tuesday #254
- Card 4 Guyz #103 - blue is the colour
- Addicted to Stamps #177 - make your mark
- Fab n Funky #288 - buttons or bows
This card was inspired by the card over at CAS(e) this sketch ... I used these lovely stamps from Simon Says Stamp and coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear gloss added to the flowers centres. For my sentiment I die cut a strip using the large rectangle, and then used the same die to cut it again, kinda looks straight eh? Green watercolour splashes to BG.