Card 1: Hoppy Birthday
I found this sentiment when I was rooting round my stamps looking for something else, and then spent another 20 minutes looking for this froggy stamp! Can't think of the maker, if I remember I'll add it in tomorrow.
Coloured with watercolour pencils; clear gloss added to his eyes; Wink of Stella to his paler green spots. Gold, green and pink sequins from stash.
- Layout from The Challenge #55
- 613 Avenue Create #157 - anything goes; option CAS
- 2 Creative Chicks January - anything goes
Card 2: Missing You Doggy
This is another stamp that I can't remember the make of. His expression is kinda like our wee Ruby today who had an unexpected visit to the vet and ended up getting a tooth out. Think she's in a bit of a huff with us now :(
Watercoloured BG. Clear gloss to the dog's nose. Paper Smooches heart die. Gold peel off strip and gold sequin from stash.
- Layout inspired by Michele's card over at the Muse Challenge #147. I copied her strip down the side and the stitched die cut image.
- CASology #179 - simple
- My Time to Craft #312 - friendship
Card 3: Party Cow
Now this stamp I do know ... def a Penny Black oldie! Coloured with watercolours. Clear gloss added to her wellies and horns. Green sequins from stash. Sentiment from MFT.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #210 - use a snippet
- Penny Black Saturday January - anything goes
- Layout flipped from Mojo Monday #429
- Creative Inspirations #342 - floral