Sunday 28 February 2016

Hey Chick

We had another beautiful bright sunny day again today, it definitely makes you want to get up and get busy!  Ah well, looks like normal service is resumed tomorrow and umbrellas at the ready!

My cute chicks are from My Favourite Things - coloured with watercolours and the little chick popped up on dimensionals.  I'll have to go out and check how my sentiment looks in real life as it looks wonky here!  There's a 'hey chick' sentiment that comes with the set that I meant to stamp on the chick panel and forgot, so I'll need to do that too!

Day 28 of the Daily Marker Colouring challenge.

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Great card and so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.

Patti J said...

Well, hey chick! This card just makes me happy! Love it!

Cara said...

Those chicks are just too cute, a really fun card. Cara x

MagsB said...

Oh how adorable, Lynne!! I love your design and the cute chicks!

love Mags B x

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute! Love that little chick. Your card is awesome and will make someone smile - big!

Anni said...

These chicken are jus too cute! Love the soft pattern you used!
Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

Mia Scott said...

Soo cute!
Thank you for joining in with the 'Tic-Tac-Toe' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

Claire said...

Wow what a gorgeous project! Thanks so much for joining our 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx