I've coloured this with my regular pencils, I haven't used them for aaaages!
I added glossy accents to the green / pale blue / yellow bits and then glitter to the yellow bits only.
Some bling and a doodled border to finish. Nice and easy and quick!
- Colour theme from The Challenge #72
- Inspiration Destination #85 - anything goes
- Simply Create Too #109 - thank you
- Sweet Stampin' - thank you
- Creative with Stamps #2 - CAS
My second card is a special request for a 30th wedding anniversary. My little LOTV doggy was still on my desk (yip, I haven't tidied up for a week LOL), so he was my stamp of choice ;)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and Spectrum Noir sparkle added to the roses. Silver peel offs from stash. I remembered in time that the 30th Anniversary is Pearls, so I had a root round in my stash and found these. Paper Smooches accent dies.