This month's 'cupcake' challenge has just started, so get your naughty or nice stamps out and play along! (I'll be posting my first DT card mid-month)
Anyway, first up tonight is a nice and simple Get Well card. I've used this pooch from Penny Black - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Clear gloss and glitter added to the bees wings. Some faint clouds chalked in the BG, but they don't show up well in my pic. Snippet of DP from Taylored Expressions and some staples and bling to finish.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - show us your metal
- Addicted to Stamps #191 - anything goes
- Layout from Retro Sketches #213
- Less is More #274 - CAS and designer paper
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #227
Muse Challenge #163.
I think my stamp is from Art Gone Wild - coloured with watercolour pencils and then covered with Spectrum Noir sparkle. Old Cuttlebug embossing folder. Clear bling and silver peel off lines from stash, and that's it really!